5940 G prints GS1-128 compliant codes with a C grade or better, on corrugated cardboard and trays with fresh produce, beverages, meat products, confectionery and many other foods. Precise printing on polystyrene for frozen food and shrink wrap for use on pallets.
You need to achieve a high-quality, compliant packaged product without the hassle and extra cost that a label application entails. You want to find reliable equipment that is easy to integrate, operate and maintain.
• State-of-the-art coding solution, provides readability and consistency
• Proven code quality is even better with Intelli’Flow ™ technology – thanks to the constant flow of ink
• Top quality codes for GS1-128 compliance with Touch Dry® inks that dry immediately on contact and stay on the packaging for a long time
• Proven verification, automated inspection solutions and accurate codes
Designed for increased availability and production output
• Maximum extended operating time thanks to simple maintenance and robust design – easy servicing – on average 15 minutes
• Increasing production time with tank heating system (patent pending)
• 43% less operator intervention thanks to increased productivity through a 75% larger ink container (compared to competitors models)
Advantages of the legendary 5000 Series: a sustainable investment
• Carefree code management with Systech Packaging Intelligence Suite ™ – increase efficiency while providing full traceability
• Environmentally friendly solutions – odorless and volatile organic compound (VOC) inks are delivered in recyclable PP-polypropylene containers
• No need for expensive labels, no waste and label cores; the possibility of modifying the message at a late stage
Markem-Imaje Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks are solvent-free and environmentally safe. Codes and images never leak or fade, are dry to the touch and give 100% readable codes. Complies with GS1 standard.
The solution is applicable to all materials. It can be used on secondary packaging for fresh products, food and beverages, meat, confectionery, frozen food, and even shrink film for pallet shipments. It can also print on porous surfaces, including fabrics and nonwovens.
67% faster warm-up time to improve flow. Users can choose from one to four print heads depending on the complexity of printing.
The 5940 G has an ink tank that is 75% larger than the tank capacity of other solutions and can reduce the need for operator intervention by as much as 43%. Ink containers can be replaced while production is still in progress, again reducing downtime. In addition, the solution is designed to provide easy access to internal components, and parts can be replaced in an average of 15 minutes.