In our range you will also find all the supplies you need when coding, marking, and printing:
- Thermochromic inks that change color indicating a change in temperature
- Ink bottles with return bottles
- Inks based on water and alcohol based on environmentally sensitive applications
- Anti-diversion inks.
- Pigment ink in applications with high contrast.
- Inks resistant to fouling
- Water-based inks for printing on standard cardboard boxes
- Propanol-based for printing on coated boxes
- Ethyl acetate-based ink for printing on transparent materials
- Ethanol-based inks for wood printing
- Brown inks used in the food industry
- Water-based pigmented black ink for use on concrete
Touch Dry Hot Melt Inks:
- Solid color at room temperature, which is dry immediately after printing.
- Flexible ink film for high speed packing.
- Color variation of products with sharp barcodes on cardboard boxes
- Inks with ingredients approved by the FDA for direct food printing
- Specific inks for printing and at low temperatures
- Roller inks for a wide range of flexible types of films
- Solvent-resistant ink roller
- Ink for printing on a shrink film
- Heat-resistant ink rolls
Legacy fluid ink:
- Pharmaceutical Inks
- Inks that are RoHS compatible
- Heat, UV Inks
- Inks that meet various military specifications …