In terms of precision and throughput, checkweighers of the HC-A series are the logical response to meet the demands of modern, dynamic weighing technology. These machines provide the controls and engineering to create the ideal platform for implementing the complex regulation and control tasks. HC-A series checkweighers represent the basis for high end application-oriented systems which provide a maximum of 600 values per minute with 100% product monitoring.
This model significantly extends application possibilities of the WIPOTEC-OCS product line and completes highly versatile product range, especially for high-end applications. In particular, the advanced solid stainless steel frame ensures extremely accurate weighing results at very high transport speeds or throughput rates. The modular design facilitates the implementation of custom solutions for a variety of product geometries and forms.
The sophisticated and wide selection of sorters (pusher, air blast, etc.) is designed to reliably eject products with incorrect weights with respect to packaging. The HC-A is characterised by its comprehensive product handling. For example, the top runner belts safely perform acceptance and acceleration of folded cartons just as the metering screw and lateral pressure belts safely separates and accelerates vials and bottles. The HC-A supports your efforts to minimise costly overfilling with a number of optional functions.
- Whole machine in a stainless steel case
- NT30 belts for infeed, weighing and outfeed
- Compressed air sorting connector
- Maintenance-free servo drives
- MID Certificate (Measuring Instruments Directive)
- WIPOTEC EMFR * weigh cells
- Easy menu handling on a 10.4-inch color TFT screen
- Memory for 100 product parameters
- Easy, tool-free belt and conveyor replacement
- Flexible integration into production lines
- Line synchronization with potential-free I / O signal.
- Variable widths and lengths of conveyor belts
- Maximum flow rate 600 pcs / min
- Accurate product refills for higher productivity
- Improved efficiency thanks to a simple user interface
*Electro-Magnetic Force Restoration (EMFR)