Designed for medium-duty applications, the SmartDate X45 delivers high-quality coding on flexible film packaging up to 220 packs per minute. Its fully intuitive 10.1” user interface makes daily operations easy and straightforward while providing the most valuable information you need to optimize and improve your Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) through MI Sigma reporting.
- Coder can be configured to monitor your 5 most important production metrics directly from your home screen e.g., pack rate, throughput, availability.
- Animated help and ‘how to’ tutorials provide guidance on setup and daily maintenance procedures to ensure consistent print quality.
- In addition to its dead-dot detection system, the easy-to-install SmartDate Detect-Plus system* checks and confirms the presence, position and quality of the code on every pack and directly on the user 10.1” interface.
- Print speed can be set from 30 mm to 600 mm per second allowing for 220 printed packs per minute at 300 dpi.
- Zero preventive maintenance: Robust direct ribbon drive and cassette design contain no wear parts.
- Adapted for your production line: Choice between intermittent or continuous configurations and 32 mm or 53 mm printheads.
- Up to 15%** more codes per roll: Large choice of ribbon rolls based on your packaging type and needs.
**Compared to other competitive models.